Tuesday 27 June 2023

Whoops and coming next week...

 

                                    Nearly famous…

Last month, I tried to order from a shop on Etsy some crystals for myself, and a couple for a friend... But it wouldn’t go through. Here follows a 'typical me' tale...

I contacted the seller, and she was so helpful. The thing is, she is a Vlogger on YouTube and talks about her Etsy shop on her vlogs! The whole time I was imagining her telling the world about my muddle! I'd be famous for all the wrong reasons! *

As the order wouldn’t go through, we banded some options about (I don’t have PayPal, nor do online banking - me old school). As none of the options were instantly possible, I tried again...and I ended up getting a free gift as she thought the 5% voucher comeback code was an issue and offered to send me something for free due to my hassle. I'd only got the comeback code as I hadn't made the order instantly and had been putting things in basket over a few days.

Feeling bad, I ordered extra of something and said not to send it as thought it too kind of her so she made some money back (as it was way more than 5% off otherwise) and then it did work - I think it was as I had signed up for an Etsy account by that point! Plus, I liked some of the new stock that had just been put on website, so ordered another stone too. Felt like that had made up for my issues!

Argh and typical me, eh?

* Thankfully she didn’t mention the turd who put in an order, but I DID see my box waiting to be posted (she vlogged that week saying these were ones to be posted and it fits with when mine was, and I can match the box/crease in the tape to what arrived) so that was quite fun!


COMING NEXT WEEK - Book review and author interview:

                                              The Solstice Baby & Other Stories by J.M.Langan






No comments:

Post a Comment