Tuesday 27 February 2024

"What the?!?!..."

 Seeing things?


My Mum was telling me about something strange that happened the other night. She was in their garden, having her last cigarette of the day. when she saw blue flashing in the sky. She waited to hear thunder, but there wasn't any - nor was it raining. She thought that lightning was a possible explanation as that's the direction she often sees it in, when it does occur.

She went inside and told my Dad and they looked it up on a lightning radar, this showed that there hadn't been any nearby or further away...

I said, when she told me, that I think it was aliens in a space ship and imagine if they had taken her away - it would be a real mystery as Dad would have known that she had gone out of the back door, the gate was locked from the inside and their garage too. Plus, the fences either side too tall to climb!

Not that I want(ed) her to be taken by aliens!

Dads explanation was space debris!

No comments:

Post a Comment