Sunday 8 September 2024

I'm back...


 Where I have been...

Well, 'Hi there' I didn't intend on disappearing for almost a month! I have still been reading (I have even typed a couple of reviews) and, of course, there have been adventures!

In July and into August, I prioritised my reading/reviewing - especially for the electronic ARCs from NetGalley. Then I went away for a few days...and since I have been super busy/back to work. Plus, I think a break is healthy.

I know I am always curious when people I follow don't post - albeit on socials or YouTube. Hopefully you were curious too!

However, I actually DID post a review on NetGalley for a book that I didn't enjoy...so in wanting to keep here for books I do recommend, didn't post it here.

Then, I finished a book and typed the review ready but wanted to check it a different day - have a bit of space from it - before posting...and only just got the chance (as I said, I have been busy!) and the review is now coming tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope you are ready for more reviews...a return to blog posts and maybe even some Sunday Snippets!






No comments:

Post a Comment