Tuesday 28 February 2023

Better late than never, I suppose!

I thought I would share my first funny story that occurred just yesterday before I go back in time with the adventures that have made me laugh over the past couple of years...

On Sunday, I was food shopping with my Mum as we often go together. She and I separated in the fruit and veg section (we wanted different things) and then met back up. In the meat aisle (I am not sure why then/there) she goes to me: “Look!” and points into her trolley where I see lots of things and I am like, “What am I meant to be looking at?”

        She leans down and touches the lemon (which is on top of a bag of oranges) and still I think nothing of it until she grins at me. To which I said, “You do know that pancake day was LAST week?!” She replied that they hadn’t realised so that they were having them this Tuesday instead. Better late than never, I suppose!

       This will set the tone for other adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment