Sunday 27 August 2023

Sunday Snippet - The Villa by Ruth Kelly

A snippet from author Ruth Kelly - book review coming on Thursday 31st August...

                                                   

Wow! I am so excited to share this snippet. I could NOT put this book down! Thankfully, I was lucky enough to find myself with a couple of quieter days and I resumed read at every spare moment until complete and you will see why in my book review (31-8). 

From Amazon: The Villa is Ruth’s debut thriller. She’s drawn inspiration from her years working as a reporter for national newspapers as well as her experience writing for TV shows, most notably with Endemol, the creators of the original reality show – Big Brother.


You can buy this for yourself at: The Villa: An Addictive Summer Thriller That You Won't Be Able to Put Down eBook : Kelly, Ruth: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Please return here on Thursday to read the full book review.


No comments:

Post a Comment