Tuesday 31 October 2023

I just KNEW what had happened...

Mistaken identity!😂


Last week I told you about my Mum's antics with her drinking some coffee as I drove over a hump. This week, it's another car tale...

I popped in to see my parents after work a few weeks back. After, I had to go and turn round as I was leaving as there's always limited spaces near them.

I went and turned around but there was a small black car coming out from a garage forecourt, so I let it go.

When I then got up the road to my Mum, she was waving but laughing to herself and rolling her eyes. I just KNEW what had happened... She'd waved at the black car and lady that I had let go instead!

I was crying with laughter on my short drive home and arrived home to a text from her saying to phone her.

I phoned and she was still laughing - me too! I said I had guessed what had happened, and she said that she wasn't just waving, she'd been dancing thinking that it was me and that it would make me laugh! Whoops! What a lemon!


She then said that she really thought it had sounded like my car and that the woman had looked back in her (using the mirror) probably thinking what a weirdo!

I said that she might have realised it was meant to be for me as I had let her out and in front of me.

Have YOU ever had (or made) a case of mistaken identity?



No comments:

Post a Comment