Tuesday 12 December 2023

Another holiday hilarity...

Oh!


It would be fair to say that, at home, my Dad has always lived a pampered life...first due to my Nan looking after him. Then, my Mum.

Therefore, he's not the most practical (which makes me think of two other stories to share here another day) and this often causes hilarity!

Anyway, on holiday recently my Mum was keeping up with what they had worn/washing (or rinsing it) as she doesn't like to return with a whole case of washing.

Dad asked where to put his pants (knowing what she was doing) worn ones and where the clean ones were... Yes, you guessed it! He got them round the wrong way!

She was laughing telling me on the phone and said that he really can't do anything - including following instructions.

However - next week's post is about them BOTH initially getting in a muddle and then it's a Mum tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment