Tuesday 26 December 2023

Massage hilarity - Part 2!

 "I wasn't amused!"


If you're reading this on 26th December, then Happy Boxing Day!

If you've read last week's blog, you will know that my Mum did NOT enjoy her first massage whilst on holiday last month.

Here is the second tale of the second massage, again told in her own words...

So...at least I knew this time, I would be on the table for fifty minutes. Unfortunately, it was a different masseur. I removed the clothes as requested and she massaged my legs back and front and then my arms were not involved. I didn't want my back done and THEN...she started running her hands around the back of my head and was telling me how nice my hair smelt (due to just having a shower) and put oil all round the back of my neck and massaged it into my hair! Then she was going round and round and I was thinking I will need another shower. 

I was also getting annoyed as - having asked my name - she kept repeating over and over.

Plus, getting off from the table was just as dodgy.

Next year, if the salesman comes around, I shall be pretending to be asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment