Wednesday 24 April 2024

Just my luck and, well...I won't be wearing those again! Plus, investigations are drawing a blank!

A series of posts!


Unbelievable - just my luck!

I am a day late posting this week as I didn't get a chance to prepare my post or to upload on time for a good reason... The 'man at the gate' - see previous posts - is back! Well, in the form of post through my door. I will tell the tale of that in the coming weeks as I am still waiting to hear back from someone in the chain now. Watch this space...


Well, I won't be wearing those again!

I noticed a small hole in the back of my jeans (skin tight ones) where it joins the pocket, so I sewed it up. The other day, when out with my Mum, I was wearing these jeans and I bent down to put on my boots - I always drive in trainers, and felt the hole reappear, only worse!

By the time I was in the supermarket, bending down to select things etc, the whole was getting worse and worse, with the material fraying! Thank goodness I had a long coat on otherwise it would have been a major issue!

Annoyingly, I didn't think to take a picture of the whole once home and jeans off. It was, however, absolutely HUGE and they have gone in the bin now! 


Investigations are drawing a blank...

Meanwhile, X and I have been back to the 'investigation site' and there's nothing to report. As it is a LONG story, I will save that for a slow news (chance would be a fine thing, lol) week and tell you it all from start to where we are at now and our plans to see if we can uncover anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment