Tuesday 28 May 2024

Investigation - final (official) update on here!

 X and I haven't managed to return to the scene of the crime for almost two weeks so, today, we dodged the showers and went for it.

We discovered lots of boarded up windows and doors, plus a folder thrown into bushes - we have no idea why we didn't spot this before, or why the police didn't (see previous posts if you have noooooo idea what I am talking about)!

We've moved the folder as it seemed to contain personal details and are going to notify our Police Warden.

Despite promising to bring you a full story here, I have decided that all the things that we have noticed over time need to go into a story. An actual story with some fictional elements and some that are true. Therefore, this is my last post on the matter. Unless a teeny, tiny update comes along and I will pop it into part of another post as my hilarious tales have gone by the wayside a bit of late and I need to catch you up on them!

However, I will share an (edited for privacy) photo of the folder with you:




No comments:

Post a Comment